Monday, April 11, 2005

Jo(e)'s food meme

Favorite food to crunch: Cheetoes.
Favorite comfort food: Mallomars.
Food that makes the best noise: Jo(e)'s answer - Meat dripping and sizzling on a campfire. Can't argue with that.
Favorite picnic lunch: Fried Chicken, potato salad, lemonade. On the beach. On Cape Cod. In Truro.
Favorite food scene in movie: Bill Murray's food orgy in Ground Hog Day.
Favorite food lyrics: I remember Fanny Mae, but from where I'm standing now, looking at my fanny may remind one of a cow(4 Bitchin' Babes, Butter).
Least favorite food lyrics: I want to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas....
Best food smell memory: My grandmother's tomato sauce cooking on the stove.
Favorite summer snack: Fudgsicles.
Food that reminds me of the ocean: Lobster, spaghetti with clam sauce (clams we dug that morning out of the sand bar).
Favorite winter snack: Hot Chocolate with marshmallows.
Most likely to eat for lunch: The grilled short-smoked salmon salad at Sweetwater.
Least likely to eat for lunch: Anything with cilantro in it.
Makes me gag: Cilantro (see above)
Food tradition I hate: Gefilte fish.
Saturday night food: Popcorn and milk watching a DVD at home.
Favorite wild foods: Blueberries.
Favorite food for sex play: Jo(e)'s answer - Chocolate syrup. Can't argue with that.
Favorite medicinal food: Spinach, chopped liver. For anemia.
Food that reflects my heritage: Kugel, and potato latkes.
Food most like me: Baked potato?
Favorite raw food smell: Garlic. Chopped.

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

Cilantro makes you gag? My Mom says the same thing. She says it tastes soapy. I don't taste that myself ....

Phantom Scribbler said...

I've read somewhere that cilantro has that effect on some people. It's like being able to curl your tongue, or something: some people carry the gene for liking cilantro, some people carry the gene for gagging on it.

If I did this meme, half my answers would be "blueberries."

Liz Miller said...

Blueberries are the wonder fruit. Bite sized. Juicy. Go well with everything, except white shirts.