Friday, May 20, 2005

There's a blog I read...

But I can't tell you which one. Not because I want it to be a mystery type of a thing, but because the way I know about the blog is not typical. If any of you ever link to the blog I read, I'll be able to link to it saying, "I found this link on X's site" and that would be okay.

The blog whose name shall not be mentioned at this time is, like all the blogs linked to on the right, well-written. It is evocative. You are right there - seeing what the blogger sees, smelling aromas, and laughing out loud at the way the words are funny and true.

So...I hope one day one of you will link to it so that I can proclaim to the world, I Read This Blog Too.

14 comments:

Susie Sunshine said...

If it's not me, I'm fucking pissed off right now.

Susie Sunshine said...

(not really, but it's fun to say)

:-)

DAMN THE DOOCE! IT'S ALWAYS THE DOOCE!

(That's fun to say too, but I totally take it back because Heather could probably kick my ass.)

Liz Miller said...

Please look to the right, Susie Sunshine! You are there. Dooce is there.

Nope, this is someone else.

Liz Miller said...

But I love your blog.

purple_kangaroo said...

Now you have me curious . . . can you tell us the general story of how you know about the blog without ruining the anonymity?

Liz Miller said...

Nope. Unfortunately.

And it's KILLING me because there was something on the blog today that I wanted to talk about and I CAN'T!

Aigggggggh!

Phantom Scribbler said...

Husband? Parent? Sibling?

Oh, you are so coy.

Hey, email one of us with the link, and we'll blogroll it -- subtly, without calling undue attention to it. And then you can discuss the issue after a Suitable Time has passed...

Yankee, Transferred said...

You're killin' me now.

Betsy said...

I know it can't be me - can it?

SuzanH said...

Curiouser and curiouser. I need to know.

A hint--is it on blogger?

Liz Miller said...

Folks, if you can see your blog to the right, it ain't you.

If you can't, let me know and I'll link to you with your permission.

elswhere said...

Couldn't you just say you'd found it through, oh, random surfing?

Half the blogs on my blogroll, I couldn't tell you how I stumbled across them. Well, maybe not half but several.

Nothing like a mystery to get people interested-- but of course you are Mystery Mommy...

Scrivener said...

Email the url to me and I'll add it to my 'roll some day soon. There are so many already on there that no one would even notice.

Julie said...

Well, I guess they don't call you Mystery Mommy for nothin'. I hate suspense. I hope you'll let us know some day. Some day soon.