Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Threes Meme

Saw it at Jo(e)'s first.

3 Names you go by: Mommy, Liz, Sweetie

3 Screen Names you've had: MysteryMommy, Liz, I haven't been here long enough to have a third.

3 physical things you like about yourself: Height, Breasts, Eyes

3 physical things you don't like about yourself: Height, Breasts, Tummy. Hey! It depends on the day people!

3 Parts of your heritage: Jewish, New York (Brooklyn!) , Eastern Europe

3 Things you are wearing now: PJ's, Wrist watch, Wedding ring (this was true when I wrote it last night, now I'm wearing a suit, pantyhose, pumps (and watch and ring))

3 Favorite Bands/Musical Artists: Peter Gabriel, The Police, The Proclaimers (among others)

3 Most recently listened to songs: Gotta be (Desiree), Breathe (Anna Nalick(sp?)), Sing Verdi Very Loud (Beethovan's Wig 2)

3 Physical Things about men that appeal to you: Hands, Eyes, Shoulders

3 Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Blogging, NY Times Crossword Puzzles

3 Things you want to do badly right now: Sleep, Kiss Muffin Man, Kiss Mr. Spock (again, true last night, now switch "Sleep" to "Go Home"

3 Things that scare you: Cancer, Plane crash, War

3 Everyday Essentials: Chocolate , Water, Hugs

3 Careers you have considered/are considering: Radio Disc Jockey (actually did this in college), Book Store Owner (managed one anyway), Teacher

3 Places you want to go on vacation: Kauai, Kauai, Kauai

3 Kids names you like: Muffin Man's real name, Emily, Margaret

3 Things you wanna do before you die: Visit England, Read everything, Meet my grandkids

3 Things you want in a relationship: Mr. Spock.

3 Ways in which you are stereotypically a boy: Don't like wearing make-up, Enjoyed Circle of Iron, Would rather hire a cleaning crew than do it myself

3 Ways in which you are stereotypically a girl: I neaten everything before the cleaning crew comes, love receiving jewelry as gifts, Get all excited and trembly about newborns and weddings.

3 Celebrity Crushes: Steve Martin, Harrison Ford (BCF), Paul Newman


Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

LOL at "BCF"!!!

liz said...

Yes...ever since I've just lost my taste for him. Too bad 'cause he was so very, very tasty.

jo(e) said...

I like how many people have put chocolate as an everyday essential!

liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
liz said...

I was surprised that you hadn't listed it, but to each her own.

SuzanH said...

Definitely BCF--it took me a minute, but I got there.

I think I need to steal this idea.

liz said...

I promised a commenter on http://www.preludesandnocturnes.blogspot.com/ that I wouldn't tell her the reason I don't like to watch Harrison Ford movies any more, but that there were going to be hints on my site.

Jenn said...

*stares at bcf for five minutes*

*stares some more*



liz said...

Oh, Jenn, you slay me.