Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm here! I'm here!

Just busy at home, still computerless at work, and working on that Meme that Andrea tagged me with. At my last job I could read y'all while I was eating lunch at work, but this week, not only do I not have a computer at work, I'm sitting in my boss's office. And while you'd think that having a shorter commute would mean I'd have more time at home to read y'all, I'm actually using the extra time to spend with my son.

So I'll be doing more writing this weekend and in the meantime, big hugs to you all. You are truly very dear to me. I miss you when you don't update and I feel lonely when you're on vacation.

And to Mr. Spock, I love you loads.

7 comments:

Yankee, Transferred said...

Yeah, boy, how selfish! That kid is gonna be around for years..but us, we're old...you never know...

Glad you're having time for the pumpkin. I have no internet at home (love Time Warner!) so I might be signing off for the weekend...

Have a great one!

purple_kangaroo said...

It's great that you're getting more time to spend with your son!

Stevens Miller said...

I > U

Phantom Scribbler said...

We miss you! But I'm glad you're getting in more time to enjoy Muffin Man!

Running2Ks said...

Come back soon :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you have more time for your son.

We'll see you when you get time.

Scrivener said...

Oh fine, just ignore all of us so you can allow all of hte dividends from the new job to fall on Muffin Man and Spock. *Sniff*