Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Meme of the senses (as seen at R2Ks)


Favorite Sound(s): My son laughing. The sound of small waves lapping at the shore of a lake or pond.

Favorite Colour(s): That blue that they use to make those fancy bottles of water. The chocolate brown of my son's eyes.

Favorite Image: My son snuggling with my husband.

Favorite Tactile Sensation(s): The feeling of flannel against my skin. Hugs and kisses from my boys.

Favorite Scent(s): The top of Muffin Man's head. Good things cooking in the kitchen

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

I love it that your son made it onto the list in all five categories ....

mommy d said...

I love your favorite sounds. I would second that. Actually, your whole list is great! Happy Holidays. Hopefully your getting through your list!

Running2Ks said...

I love that chocolate brown, and the smells--well, all of it. Beautiful!