Thursday, March 30, 2006

Quick chance to breathe before the next deluge

I just finished the 2-3 page paper that's due tomorrow based on an on-line collaboration I did on Monday. Fun! No...truly. It was. The collaboration anyway, the paper not so much.

My school will be featured tomorrow on a national morning show. Why? Is it because our Forensics team is doing so well? Nope. It's because our basketball team is kicking some serious ass. I don't dare watch the game...I hope they win!

Crazy composition prof is still crazy. 750 words due for her on Monday, but at least it's actually a draft of our term paper, so not a complete waste of time.

I also have a test in Statistics that day. Study group for that is tomorrow.

Muffin Man is still amazing. Sweet, funny, delicious. Occasionally a noodge, but he's four, what would you expect. Now, if he would only decide that it's a good idea to poop in the potty.

Do you remember me mentioning my dear friends who just got married? I was just reminded by one of them that they met on the internet. Isn't that cool? Just like Angie. Go on over and offer up some congratulations, won't you?

If you folks aren't watching Dr. Who, you should be.

Yesterday was individual picture day at PNP and tomorrow is class picture day. I hope that this photographer is better than the one at the old school. I love dressing Muffin Man up for picture day. He looks so cute in his little hawaiian print shirt and chinos.

Does anyone else have the theme song from "Little Einsteins" stuck in their heads? I'm trying to get it out by humming the theme from "Higgly Town Heroes" but it's not working.

Well, that's it. See you all later!

4 comments:

Pink Cupcake said...

Hooray for finishing your paper! :)

I loved that season of Dr Who. It's amazing to see how technology has made such a difference from the original seasons in the 1980s. I'm looking forward to the new season (with a new Doctor) too, that starts over here in the next couple of weeks...Not sure I'll ever get over my childhood fear of the Daleks though. ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't know the theme for Little Einsteins, but now you've got the Higglytown Heroes one stuck in my head . . . .


GOOOOOOOO Mason!!!!

Phantom Scribbler said...

Me, I've got the Timelords' Dr. Who stuck in my head now.

And I just know that we'll forget to brush LG's hair before his class pictures next week.

halloweenlover said...

He is such a sweet pea!

Hmm, now I need to go hunt down that song.