Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Book About [Muffin Man]

Each phrase has a photograph accompanying it. Muffin Man in tiger make-up, dressed as a pirate, banging cymbals, riding his bike, sleeping, with his artwork, playing with his friend, cuddling with me.

[Muffin Man] is a tiger.
[Muffin Man] is a pirate.
[Muffin Man] makes noise! BANG!
[Muffin Man] rides his bicycle.
Shhh! [Muffin Man] is sleeping.
[Muffin Man] likes to draw.
[Deep Voiced Toddler] and [MM] are friends.
Mommy loves [Muffin Man].


It was a big hit.


7 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

That's adorable!

It's also inspiring. I started a book for LG years ago, but never finished it. Too elaborate. Maybe I'll try again, going light on the text...

sherry said...

THAT, my friend, is a fabulous idea.

The Bears said...

Jim said it was beautifoo!

*much bouncing up and down of Bears*

OK Bye
Stompy

Genevieve said...

That's a fabulous book!! Especially with the accompanying photos - so so so cool!!

I bet he'll keep that forever.

ccw said...

great idea! That is something mm will treasure forever.

one handed typing, please excuse my lack of punctuation

Yankee T said...

most excellent. good mama.

DevilMacDawg said...

How did you bind it? How did you make the pages so they wouldn't get, well, toddler-ized? I adore this idea, but I want to make something that will hold up better than pictures glued to construction paper, if you know what I mean. Thanks for tips! I'm not at-all crafty, so I need all the help I can get!