Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

To my two moms: QuiltsAlot and SingsLullabyes. I love you both. See you next weekend!

To my sister and my grandma: Love to you too!

And to all the other moms I admire: You are all there on my blog-roll except Chris, and I'll be adding you soon. PS, APL, YT, Andrea, Susie Sunshine, Mommy D., Elswhere, Marla, Jody, CCW, Lawmummy, Anne Glamore, Lucinda, Suzan, PK, Susan, Jo(e), Klee, Angie, and I'm leaving people out, and, and, and especially Moreena. You are all sources of inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your lives and your mommy-hood with me.

9 comments:

jo(e) said...

Happy Mothers' Day, Liz!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks.

And Happy Mother's Day! Hope it was a good one.

susan said...

How sweet, Liz. Thanks! and happy mother's day to you, too.

elswhere said...

Aw, thanks! Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

Phantom Scribbler said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day, Liz!

purple_kangaroo said...

Aw, thanks and happy mother's day to you. I didn't even try to do the list because the idea of trying to decide who to put on it and worrying about leaving anyone out was too stressful to me. But you would have been on it if I had. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I feel like I'm in great company.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I think it's cool that we moms have such a great community to share our thoughts with. You guys rock.

Unknown said...

How did I miss this? I am touched.

M