Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weekend: Short form

Saturday: Soup-and-Bread, Pool. (View of Fireworks from my window)
Sunday: IHOP, Wegmans, Playground and Pool with Deep-Voiced-Toddler and his mom.
Monday: Soup-and-Bread, some quiet contemplation, Mr. Spock and Friend come home, Lunch out, Pool, Wegmans, Dinner and Brownies.

I think something's not quite right with my oven. The brownies (recipe from Cooks Illustrated a couple of years ago) got a leetle over-cooked. They were still delicious though. Next I'm going to try the ones that Brooklyn Girl describes.

Tomorrow: Class and hanging out with Friend. Also homework.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

purple_kangaroo said...

Soup and bread sounds good. What kind?

Yankee, Transferred said...

sounds like you and MM survived just fine! Have a great week!

halloweenlover said...

I'm so jealous! Sounds like a perfect weekend!

jenn said...

I'm very jealous too! Many hugs to you all.