Thursday, March 15, 2007

Five Things Meme

Four are true, one is false. Which is the lie?

1. I am older than two of my professors this semester.

2. I can't sleep under heavy blankets, no matter how cold. I currently sleep under a just a flannel sheet.

3. If I somehow get a duplicate copy of a book I already have, I MUST keep the older copy, even if the cover is falling off and the pages are crumbling. The new one is given away or sold.

4. I judged a regional science fair this week. I was on the side of the Scientific Method and against the proponents of Creativity.

5. I will happily spend hours organizing a master copy of a book of group handouts for my internship, but cannot get to the back of my closet because the floor in there is such a mess.

4 comments:

Mummy/Crit said...

Yikes, I don't know. the only one I know to be definitely true is the last one, all the others could go either way - but I only know you from your blog...

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing there wasnt'a science fair?

Anonymous said...

I don't know--I'll say #2.

The science fair: I know I certainly prefer science or creativity in science fairs. I recall being really annoyed in...9th grade???...about my science project being one of the few that actually involved hypotheses and methodical testing. And yet the ones with the colors and models and whatever got more attention.

allison said...

I vote for #4.