Monday, April 30, 2007

Question 4: Who is your best friend in the whole world, other than Mr. Spock, and why?

I have several. Y'all know who you are! Some of you I've never met IRL, others I've shared curry with or gone to hear play at little funky venues.

But if I must pick one, I think it has to be This friend, who I've known now for almost 6 years. Oh my god, the hours we've spent laughing over misery. Not to mention the hours I've teased her about this. She's in school for her undergraduate degree, doing it online while working full-time at a company that sucks all the joy from a job (I should know, I used to work there). She's one of my heroes.

3 comments:

ccw said...

Sounds like a great person to have as a friend.

I have two IRL best friends. One has been my friend since 7th grade and the other since we were 4 years old.

Yankee T said...

I'm loving your answers. Thought provoking and sweet, all of them.

-R- said...

Did you meet that friend at work, or did you know her before you started working together?

I wrote about my best friend today (well, last night) too!