Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Madeleine asks...

"You aren't serious about identifying the kids in that picture are you?"

Why, yes! Yes I am! MM was the only one in a striped blue and black shirt. LovesHighSchoolMusical was the only one with a ponytail. That is definitely CanYouBelieveShe'sOnlySix's chin. The only one that's iffy is MomBakesBrownies. It might actually be SwamWithUsLastSummer. Hmmm. Okay, I'll concede that bottom left is SwamWithUsLastSummer, but I stand by the rest.

The best thing about the picture, actually, is that it captures perfectly the light and movement and general other-worldly-ness that is Laser Tag.

"Is it just me, or is the funky lighting completely disorienting?"

Again, yes. Yes it totally is. Actually, it made me kind of nauseated. But the kids just loved it.

1 comment:

Madeleine said...

Ha ha ha!

I wasn't impugning your data, it's just that I could barely see any child-parts at all. The ponytail, yes. And the chin. But in between is a joyous psychedelic blur!

Great photo, too.